Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sumthin's up at our house


     Last Saturday Mom loaded up a crate in the van,  Ho! Sumthin's up!  

                                    
  I prefer the front seat to the crate, know what I mean?   I like to look in the cars, people laugh at me.  So just the two of us took a little two hour ride, and were did we stop?  (Besides McDonalds drive thru of course), Well we stopped at a dog shelter!  I had to wait outside but I could smell and hear lots of doggies.  Then she came and got me, we walked up and down a hall following some girly dog, back and forth we went, we gave each other a good sniffin, then we went out to a pen and sniffed around some more.  I sniffed so much I had a little pee incident all over the pen, boy was I embarrassed, ducked my head cause I just knew I was in trouble, but nope, nobudy said a thing!
 

 Here she is, kinda pretty huh? Her tail had a little boo boo, shaved so it looks like a bumble bee stinger! She can sure wag it. Nobody knows her name, I say we call her    Bee Butt! 
She just ignored me, can you imagine? That's OK, cause I liked her :) 
Since our Callie Mae went over the Rainbow Bridge I have been pretty lonely.

                                          
 Here she is, still kind of ignoring important me!  Then, all of a sudden it was time to go..

                   " But Mom I just got to knowin her........What do ya mean I can't keep her?"


Drats!               to be continued...........

8 comments:

  1. Ooooooo are you getting a sister? She's very pretty.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is sure bossy enough to be a sister! We will see...

      Delete
  2. Sooo Cute Woody!! Oh, wouldn't that be fantastic...a sister!! PAWSOME! I hope everythin' works out and you can have a playmate!

    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Ruby, you are as cute as they come! Wana come live at my house??

      Delete
  3. She is beautiful!
    I will be back for the next chapter!
    Sounds like something important is to come!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not used to black and grey but she sure has the spunk I like! Hope she comes home with us...

      Delete
  4. Bee Butt is a pretty girl. We can't wait to hear more of this story, Woody!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear more - she is so pretty and a new sister would be a wonderful playmate for you Woody - woofs and licks from Magic xx

    ReplyDelete